Digital Oilfields World Summit
The future is now!
The global energy industry is faced with the fact that it is quickly running out of “easy oil”. As a result, around the world, and especially in the oil and gas-rich Middle Eastern countries, energy companies are pushing the frontiers of digital strategies, taking on new challenges and embarking on a digitization journey every day to increase production levels from increasingly challenging fields.
Opening speech by Kuwait Oil Company's
Deputy Managing Director at Digital Oilfields 2012
What’s new for 2013?
- Digital Oilfield perspectives from across the industry including presentations from ADMA-OPCO, ADCO, KOC, Saudi Aramco, Shell and Chevron
- Open discussion forums on commonalities, challenges and setbacks professionals face when digitalising oilfield
- More international digital oilfield speakers from Asia, Europe and America
- Sessions focusing on cyber security and how to protect critical assets
- A study on future digital concepts and a look at what digitalised oilfields will look like in 2020
Dr. Hatem Nasr
Senior Advisor for Digital Oilfields and Technology Strategy KOC
Ihtisham Ur Rahim
Team Leader (Smart Field Applications)
Dr. Sufyan Shihab
Senior Production Technologist
Shell Global Solutions Upstream
Digital Oil Fields Cyber Security Advisor
Regional Sales Manager
Exploration & Production Data Management
Jawad A AlOjan
Supervisor SGPD/SGED/Project Coordination Unit